- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Escaped from the lab coat,
Devoid of ask analytic tools,
I dive into the garden
And let geometries of leaves
And flying perfumes surprise me.
They narrate a story
Written only for me
That will take me away
For the most precious moment of the day.
I pushed myself
And the sofa is far away.
The green around gives a new pace
To my breathing and expectations
For this life
That’s never enough.
Lose control, embrace your music,
Restart fresh each time.
What hides in the grass
Grown in this day of transition?
Fruits like Easter eggs
Are hard to see,
Yet precious and rewarding
For the eye of the naïve.
Work, health, friends, emails, future plans
Are ripening hidden in the green
Of hope and routine.
Love is green
And grows unattended
Between your pinky toes.
Soft and flexible
You do not notice it
Still enjoy its silent support.
Years have passed
Studies have been completed,
Or only new?