- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
The rain is coming
And the daisy closes its petals
Waiting patiently for the good day.
Nature tells the way.
Let time pass,
And stay closed
For the turmoil to be over.
Pointy and curious
The rain pokes my face
On a Monday of busy with procrastinating
It keeps me awake
and anchored to the present,
The only certain thing I have.
Needles of rain in a bright hopeful sun
Surprise after a day of struggle
And closing doors on my face.
When you surrender and stop fighting and planning,
Nature winks at you
And pulls tricks out of her bag.
Travelling through the rain
And wishing a quiet meaningful future.
As a self cuddle available everywhere,
Even on the train.
Fantastic is the rain
quiet and constant pacing the moments.
Rain of renewal and rain of absence
In the moment when the routine
stops with you
And the drops are there to keep you present.
In the rain,
The road is clear
and the future seems harmless.
Walking alone does not scare me
If the drops sound steadily behind me.
This wet darkness is comfortable
And hugs me all the way home.