- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Dreaming at any time of the day
Opens a window in a stale room
Filled with old ideas and conservatives.
The struggle to plan the future
Is amplified at each step
By the stories and free advices
Who had little to explore in their days
But care and are afraid
Humans have failed
As social animals
And lonely enjoy now
The pungent flavor
Of personal success.
Alone with their own rules,
They select and analyse
Components of the same herd
Whole convinced of traveling alone.
Prescribe me that tablet
That silences the worries
and flattens all shades to grey.
I will hide the what makes people different
And paint them all pink
To provoke me smile in the tedious morning.
I will sometimes give them features
And dots will appear making them artists from the circus.
My life to amuse and surprise
While the world is slowly entertaining me.
Of data under the blue light
Or of people
Under the academic pressure
Doesn’t need to be taught.
Your words tell me successes
And bravery to launch your career
Despite the critics.
But I can read you.
Your hands tell me fear of the future
And confidence threatened by the established opinions.
I will hold your hand for free,
Not sure if you would return the favour.